Pennsylvania Hunt Cup
November 7, 2021
- Stone Spring Suri Farm – Alpaca socks, hats, mittens, scarves
- Patricia Lynch – Cashmere scarves, cashmere wraps, jewelry, bags, fur accessories
- Virginia Peacock – Artistic Jewelry for contemporary women
- J. Wilder Imports – Shoes, belts, bags, purses
- Chester County Food Bank – Information, and PHC merchandise
- Work to Ride – Book signing by Kareem Rosser, author of Crossing the Line
- Blanket Valet – the new way to warm your horse blankets dry
- Lorena Jewelry – Jewelry
- Saloon 151 – Food truck
The Pennsylvania Hunt Cup Committee invites you to become a vendor in our Hunt Cup Boutique on Sunday, November 7, 2021 during the 87th running of The Pennsylvania Hunt Cup Races.
The Pennsylvania Hunt Cup offers you the opportunity to reach your customers in an relaxed, friendly atmosphere. The Hunt Cup Boutique is centrally located (see photo on right) and easily reached by all race goers. Vendors will be able to display their merchandise or services in individual tents.
Gates open at 10:30am for Spectators. At 11:30am the pony races of the Pennsylvania Junior Hunt Cup will take place. We hope to have carriage parade. The NSA sanctioned races will start at 1:30pm and take up the afternoon.
Set up time for the shops at the Hunt Cup Boutique is between 8:00 a.m and 10:00 a.m. Tear down is after 4:30 p.m. or 30 min after the last race. You cannot leave early as you will cross the course.
The Pennsylvania Hunt Cup Committee is a 501(c) (3) not-for profit organization that has raised well over $1.15 million for charitable organizations in our community. The Food Bank of Chester County is our main beneficiary again.
Vendor space is limited so reserve your space early! Electricity is available for $50 – must be paid in advance with vendor fee.
Please include the signed form along with your $275 check by September 30, 2021. VENDOR AGREEMENT IS HERE.
For more information on vendor availability, please contact: email@example.com.
Prefer to pay online? Use our safe and secure PayPal button, and then email us your vendor contract.