RACE DAY FACTS AND INFO
- YOU MUST DISPLAY YOUR PASS TO ENTER THE GROUNDS – you can print or display on your phone. Only vehicles with a parking pass will be allowed to enter – up to six occupants permitted/per car (children six years and under are free and do not count towards the limit of six).
- Only one car is permitted in your space. You cannot duplicate this pass – only one car will be permitted per pass.
- NO RE-ENTRY – If you leave the grounds early, you may not re-enter with your vehicle.
- Tickets will be on sale THROUGH race day, but we suggest purchasing online before you leave home, as the cell signal around the race course can be unreliable. NOTE – General Admission prices INCREASE by $25 on Race Day.
- In the interest of preserving the Pennsylvania Hunt Cup as a safe, family-oriented event, the Pennsylvania Hunt Cup Committee requires adherence to the race day policies. Anyone who is deemed to be a threat to the safety and/or well-being of others will be escorted from the property. This covers, but is not limited to disruptive behavior caused by irresponsible drinking, refusal to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines, and disorderly children.
- Dogs are not permitted so please leave your dogs at home.
- Oversized vehicles, trailers, and tents are not permitted.
- PROGRAMS will be on sale throughout the grounds for $10.
- Please be respectful of the privately-owned land over which these races are run – pack it in, pack it out.
- For your safety and the safety of the horses the racecourse is off limits to the public except at designated crossings at designated times.
- YOU MUST OBSERVE CURRENT CDC GUIDELINES ON SOCIAL DISTANCING AND WEARING OF MASKS. IF YOU HAVE ANY COVIDLIKE SYMPTOMS – STAY HOME!
- ALL ATTENDEES WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST THE PENNSYLVANIA HUNT CUP COMMITTEE AND PROPERTY OWNERS. RACES RUN RAIN OR SHINE
- The Committee reserves the right to change or cancel this event at any time.
- Please be safe and responsible, and we hope you have a great time.
DIRECTIONS TICKETING VENDORS SPONSORS
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
When you enter the premises, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Pennsylvania Hunt Cup Committee and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote PAHC. You release PAHCC, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.