RACE DAY FACTS AND INFO
- YOU MUST DISPLAY YOUR PASS TO ENTER THE GROUNDS – you can print or display your ticket on your phone or via the app (Users can track their purchases and use the app at the gate. Download it to your phone HERE.)
- Only vehicles with a parking pass will be allowed to enter – up to six occupants permitted/per car (children six years and under are free and do not count towards the limit of six).
- Only one car is permitted in your space. You cannot duplicate this pass – only one car will be permitted per pass.
- NO RE-ENTRY – If you leave the grounds early, you may not re-enter with your vehicle.
- Tickets will be on sale THROUGH race day, but we suggest purchasing online before you leave home, as the cell signal around the race course can be unreliable. NOTE – General Admission prices INCREASE by $25 on Race Day.
- PROGRAMS will be on sale throughout the grounds for $10 CASH ONLY. Prepurchase with your ticket for easier sale, or prepurchase JUST a race day program HERE.
- In the interest of preserving the Pennsylvania Hunt Cup as a safe, family-oriented event, the Pennsylvania Hunt Cup Committee requires adherence to the race day policies. Anyone who is deemed to interfere with the safety and/or well-being of others will be escorted from the property. This covers, but is not limited to disruptive behavior caused by irresponsible drinking, refusal to adhere to COVID-19 guidelines, and disorderly children.
- Dogs are not permitted so please leave your dogs at home.
- No corporate or political signs, banners, flags, or other promotional items allowed.
- Loud music and music with profane lyrics will NOT be tolerated.
- No generators. No drones. No charcoal grills. No outdoor cookers. No smokers. No steamers. No exceptions.
- Oversized vehicles, trailers, and tents are not permitted.
- Please be respectful of the privately-owned land over which these races are run – pack it in, pack it out.
- For your safety and the safety of the horses the racecourse is off limits to the public except at designated crossings at designated times.
- YOU MUST OBSERVE CURRENT CDC GUIDELINES. IF YOU ARE SICK – STAY HOME!
- ALL ATTENDEES WAIVE ANY CLAIMS AGAINST THE PENNSYLVANIA HUNT CUP COMMITTEE AND PROPERTY OWNERS. RACES RUN RAIN OR SHINE
- The Committee reserves the right to change or cancel this event at any time.
- Please be safe and responsible, and we hope you have a great time.
Renewal Eligibility for Longtime Subscribers: We recognize the loyalty of our longtime subscribers. If you choose not to renew your Tailgate Spot for a particular year but wish to return in the following year, you retain the right to renew. If you communicate with us, you can skip renewing for a single year without forfeiting your renewal privileges.
- Communication is Key: Open communication is essential to maintaining your renewal eligibility. If you’re considering not renewing for a year, please reach out to us and request a temporary break. This will help ensure your right to renew remains intact for the following year.
- Consequences of Non-Renewal Without Prior Notice: If a subscriber decides not to renew their Tailgate Spot without requesting a temporary break in their subscription, they will forfeit the right of renewal. We encourage you to communicate your intention to take a break to retain your future renewal eligibility.
NOTICE OF FILMING AND PHOTOGRAPHY
When you enter the premises, you enter an area where photography, audio, and video recording may occur. By entering the premises, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for news, web casts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, social media, or any other purpose by Pennsylvania Hunt Cup Committee and its affiliates and representatives. Images, photos and/or videos may be used to promote PAHC. You release PAHCC, its officers and employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication and use of interviews, photographs, computer images, video and/or or sound recordings.